Nancy Dinh received her Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Regis University and her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Nancy has spent the last 15+ years in the financial services industry with over 10 years in a leadership role mentoring advisors on how to build their business in the Dallas area. She generates business through several sources including networking, referrals and marketing. She is highly dedicated to her clients and monitors the interests of her clients to make sure she makes the appropriate adjustments to adapt to the changing markets or the clients’ evolving needs.
Nancy holds license for Property & Casualty and Group One License in Texas along with Series 6, 63, 65 and 26 License in Texas.
Nancy has a wide array of interests in and around the community. She has a seat on the Board of Directors and is Executive Vice-President for the DFW Asian American Citizens Council, she was the Event Chair for 7 years for the Garland Asian American Festival, Former Community Events Committee for the City of Murphy and Former Asst. Vice-President of Community Relations for the Tarrant County Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
Nancy is married to Michael Dinh and they have 6 children. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, watching sports and reading.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, LLC
- General Lines — Life, Accident & Health
- General Lines — Property & Casualty
- Series 6, 63, 65, & 26
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- Board of Directors & Executive Vice President — DFW Asian American Citizens Council
- Former Event Chairman — Garland Asian American Festival
- Former Community Events Committee Member — City of Murphy, Texas
- Former Assistant V.P. of Community Relations — Tarrant County Asian American Chamber of Commerce