Grover C. Brillhart, II
Grover began his life insurance career in 1995. Over the past 20+ years he has developed a clientele composed of individuals, families and small businesses. His goal is to make sure that the wishes, hopes and dreams of his clients are possible for them to reach based upon their actions and decisions.
He is a past president of the Dallas Chapter, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, where he has been actively involved since 1997. He believes that everyone should have the opportunity to have a conversation, with a qualified financial professional, at some point in their life to have a better understanding of the far reaching impact of good planning.
Grover is a native Texan from the Panhandle area where he attended West Texas A&M University. He and his wife Karen have one grown daughter who is a Special Education Diagnostician in the Dallas area. In his spare time Grover enjoys working in the yard, reading, fishing, volunteering with youth, and hanging with his Gordon Setter dog, Radar.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, LLC
- General Lines — Life, Accident & Health
- Series 7 & 66
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- Journey of Hope Grief Support - Facilitator
- President, NAIFA — Dallas 2014-2015
- Past Elder & Deacon at First Christian Church - Plano
- Past High School Youth Sponsor at First Christian Church Plano – 23 years
- Faithful, Accountable, Teachable Men’s Group - FCC Plano Leader